If you use reading plans, whether online at YouVersion.com or in the Bible App™, then you already know how much they can help you engage with the Bible every day. On Friday of last week, we had 62 plans. Today we’re adding 68 more brand new ones—the most we’ve ever brought you at one time. That’s 130 unique paths for you to choose from to interact with God’s Word.
Why so many? Because we’ve been listening, and we’re trying to respond to requests from the amazing YouVersion user community. We want to equip you with as many tools as possible to help you—and the people you’re reaching—genuinely connect with the Bible. Whether you’re exploring faith, or you’re seeking to grow closer in the relationship with Christ you already have, or you’re simply looking for encouragement, you’ll find something just for you in YouVersion’s reading plans. Here are just a few examples:
- Teens/Youth. We now have more than 20 plans devoted to topics that young people face every day.
- Parenting by Design. This devotional offers quick, daily encouragement for parents who want to raise a Bible-centered family.
- 1-Minute Daily Devotions. Right from the Heart Ministries developed this series of short, inspirational readings you’ll want to meditate on throughout your day.
- New Testament Books. Individual plans lead you through most New Testament books.
- Practical Topical Plans. Through a collaboration with the Stewardship Council, we have 3 new focused plans you might try: Debt, Compassion, and Busy Women.
All this is only the beginning. Keep watching this space. Right now we’re working on new plans in additional languages. More announcements to come…