Once you’ve gotten the update, you’ll be able to listen to the Bible on your webOS device while you’re working, exercising, driving…or even reading along! Here are just a few examples of some of the audio Bibles you’ll find in this release:
- New International Version (NIV)
- English Standard Version (ESV)
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- King James Version (KJV) Listener’s Bible
- Douay-Rheims (DRA) New Testament Audio Bible
- Chinese Standard Bible (CSB)
- American Standard Version (ASV) New Testament
- La Biblia de las Américas (LBLA), and
- World English Bible (WEB)
This release also fixes a minor bug that kept the version list from updating properly. You might even notice better performance, as the Bible App now runs many of its tasks in the background, to get you to your reading more quickly.
Our partners are constantly working with the YouVersion community to bring you as many options as possible—including more languages—so keep checking your list of available audio translations. Select the current version name to display the complete list; audio Bibles are indicated with a small gray speaker icon next to them. Then, when you choose a version that includes audio, use the basic play controls to listen, fast forward, and rewind. We’d love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter and hear what you think!