Around this time of year, one topic seems to dominate thoughts and conversation throughout our culture: Love. As you might expect, the Bible actually offers a lot of insight on this subject. Here are just a few Plans that can help you understand God’s love, both for you and for those around you:
- The Gift of God’s Love Learn how our modern perspective of romantic, worldly love is different from God’s sincere, enduring, perfect love. 13 days
- Falling In Love Again With Your Lord In this exploration of Psalm 63, dive deep into what it means to love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength… and to be loved by Him. 10 days
- Love, Romance, & Marriage: Bible Audio Guide In this audio devotional, Pastor Kris Langham guides you through biblical foundations on love, romance, and marriage. 6 days
- Marriage: A Lifelong Journey Building a lasting relationship is hard work, but that effort reveals treasures all throughout your life together. 7 days
- Love and Marriage Intended for married couples (or those who want to marry), each day features Scripture and quick thoughts designed to initiate discussion and prayer. 5 days
Plans in Action
Engaging daily with the Bible can change your life:
“Thank you for such a wonderful app! Reading ‘21 days of Powerful Breakthroughs’ and ‘Made to Crave,’ I’m overwhelmed with what I’ve gained from both!” —Karen H.
During just the first 36 days of 2014, the YouVersion community completed more than 1 million Plans! Come see for yourself what the excitement is all about. You can find Plans about love and relationships — and so much more — right now at www.bible.com/reading-plans?