Important! To download an offline translation, your device must:
- Be running BlackBerry 5.0 OS or newer.
- Have an SD media card with at least 50 MB of free space.
Make sure you’re connected to the Internet or to your service provider. Then, from the Bible reader:
- Select the top bar, where the current translation is presently displayed.
- All versions display in alphabetical order by language. Any translation with a download icon (a box with an arrow pointing down) means it’s available as an offline version. Select that version’s download icon.
- Follow the instructions and select the large Download button.