The YouVersion team is looking for a diversely talented and passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world. By joining the YouVersion team, you will have a front-row seat to a revolution in worldwide Bible engagement. You won’t be a bystander, however. There is plenty to do.
If you are excited about using technology to help connect people to Christ, keep reading for the details.
- Passionate about the mission of YouVersion
- A learner, constantly soaking up information and developing new skills
- A servant at heart, motivated by meeting the needs of the team and those around you
- Extremely well organized. Extremely.
- Wired to make lists and cross things off obsessively
- Highly adaptable and can change direction on a dime
- Just as comfortable working with technology as you are with people
- A natural troubleshooter who isn’t easily defeated or frustrated
- A great communicator, verbal and written
You will be:
- Working as part of our Community Team, those of us focused on interacting with the global Bible App community. This team heads up our translation work, communications, volunteer teams, social media efforts, strategic partnerships, user support, and a lot more
- Organizing and processing incoming content – Bible versions, reading plans, devotionals & video
- Assisting in project coordination, campaign planning, and providing administrative support for members across the team
- Managing the volunteer application and onboarding process
- Creating detailed monthly reports for internal use, as well as for partners and outside organizations
Would rock if you:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, high-intensity administrative role
- Are so resilient, people accuse you of being made of Kevlar
- Are familiar with HTML
- Whistle while you work
- Prefer pie over cake
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, apply here.