If you are excited about using technology to help connect people to Christ, keep reading for the details.
- Always thinking, “Can we make that easier to use?”
- A problem-solver who “thinks outside the box”
- Someone who can work from a structured to-do list
- The type of person who thrives in a team environment
- Calm and efficient under pressure
You know well:
- Responsive CSS (bonus points for Sass/SCSS)
- Cross-browser challenges and techniques
- HTML5 Semantics
- Git source control (bonus points for Github)
You want to explore:
- The next generation of client-side magic (‘AJAX’ in the 90s, ‘responsive’ in the 00s)
- Ruby on Rails front-end techniques
- Website localization
Would rock if you:
- Love to learn from your peers and industry leaders
- Appreciate great examples of customer service
- Feel genuinely fulfilled after doing something the best way possible
- Are a networker and enjoy connecting with others
- Have a great sense of humor and appreciation for the absurd
This position is based in Edmond, OK.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, apply here.