Easter is almost here! Next Sunday, March 31, join believers all over the world, as together we celebrate the resurrection of Christ. It’s so important to engage with God’s Word every day—especially during this last week we have before Resurrection Sunday. Consider trying one of these great plans to draw your heart into a posture of gratitude and worship for what Christ’s sacrifice means in our lives:
- Revealing Jesus with Darlene Zschech This video devotional features devotions, worship songs, and encouragement from internationally renowned worship leader Darlene Zschech, inspiring encounters with the heart of our Savior. 15 days
- Love to the Uttermost: Holy Week Spanning Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday, this individual, family, or group devotional uses nine select readings from John Piper to help direct our gaze toward our Savior. 9 days
- The Children’s Guide to Easter Read with your children about Jesus’ sacrifice to forgive our sins, featuring illustrations (iOS/Android/web only) and study questions designed to spark family discussion. 7 days
- Matt Maher – The Overflow Devo This devotional from Dove Award-winning singer/songwriter Maher breaks down themes from several of his songs centered around Jesus’ resurrection, exploring how God’s love and mercy affect each of us personally. 7 days
- Seven Mile Miracle Easter Devotion Pastor Steven Furtick from Elevation Church digs into seven of Jesus’ final sayings on the cross, with daily Scripture readings and practical application. From Seven Mile Miracle. 7 days
You can find these and several more Easter plans in the Featured category.