Resources to Help You Share the Bible App
The Bible App can be installed on almost any mobile device by going to www.bible.com/app
Single Sheets, 8.5 x 11″
4 x 6″ Postcards
- Read, Listen, Watch, Share - Our first national television commercial (right click the link and “Save as”)
- Now the Bible is an App - an upbeat way to introduce the Bible App (right click the link and “Save as”)
General Graphics, Web and Social Media Use
- Reading plans help people stay on track with daily Bible reading: www.bible.com/reading-plans
- A collection of YouVersion logo widgets is available for your website or blog. www.youversion.com/widgets
- If you need a Bible App logo or image, please visit our Press Page.
- Use the Bible App in your weekend teaching. Mentioning the Bible App during your message is a simple way to encourage people to use the app.
- Commit to a reading plan together as a church, or prompt people to choose their own. Hundreds of plans are available: full Bible, partial Bible, topical, and devotional.
- Let people know it’s okay to use the app during church. Pulling up a verse on their phone will be easier if they aren’t worried about giving others the wrong impression.
- Share verses with your church on Twitter and Facebook. With a few taps, you can share an encouraging verse or something you’re learning from Scripture during the week.
Have other questions, thoughts, or ideas? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org