If you’ve never read your Bible consistently before, it can be hard to get started. Research indicates it takes 21 to 28 days to establish a new habit. That’s why YouVersion started the 21-Day Challenge.
The 21-Day Challenge is designed to inspire you to try — and stick to — using Reading Plans to help you connect with God’s Word. All you have to do is complete the daily reading selection for any Reading Plan for 21 days, from Monday, January 21 through Sunday, February 10. You’ll get a special 21-Day Challenge badge on your YouVersion profile, and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win one of five iPad minis or one of 21 YouVersion prize packs! (See official rules below.)
Reading Plans are a proven tool to help you read more of the Bible, more often. And once you’ve read the Bible for 21 days in a row, you’ll have all the momentum you need to keep going. With over 360 Reading Plans and counting, you’re sure to find the plan that’s just right for you. Thanks to YouVersion’s incredible worldwide community of translation volunteers, you can even choose from plans in any of 29 languages.
Tell your friends… and keep reading!
- If you don’t already have a free YouVersion account, sign up for one.
- Complete at least one scheduled day of any YouVersion Reading Plan every day, from Monday, January 21 through Sunday, February 10.
- Even if you’re subscribed to more than one Reading Plan, you only have to complete a day’s reading for one of them each day.
- Listening to audio versions counts — as long as you make sure the reading for the day is checked off.
- Whether you read, listen, or sign up to receive your plan by email, be sure that every passage for each day’s reading is checked off as completed.
- Don’t miss or skip any days!
- 26 prizes in total will be distributed to winners selected through a random drawing from the pool of eligible participants. Due to certain international customs fees and regulations, certain prizes may only be available for distribution to winners living in the United States. In such cases, winners living outside the United States will receive alternate prizes.
This post is also available in: German Spanish French Dutch Portuguese Russian Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Korean