Good News: You are following a YouVersion Bible reading plan. Bad News: Some of you are having trouble accessing it.
If you are an iPhone/iPad user, you may be experiencing a problem when you try to access your reading plans from the app. This same bug is also affecting those of you that use the app to share Bible verses on Twitter and Facebook. We are very sorry and are working to make sure this does not happen again.
BUT, the good news is that we have a quick fix that can help get your Bible App working properly right now.
Simple instructions: Go to settings, sign out, and then sign in.
- Open the Bible App on your iPhone/iPad
- iPhone users: Tap on the “More” button in the menu bar and then tap on “Settings”. iPad users: Tap on the gear icon next to the search box
- Tap on “Account”
- Tap “Sign-out” (this will sign out of your YouVersion account)
- Tap “Sign-in” (this will ask you for your YouVersion username and password)
- Sign-in and the problem will be fixed.
We are very sorry about any disruption you may have experienced. We want to be sure you know about the fix right away so that you can continue to make the Bible a part of your daily life.
Comments are closed.