The next version (v 2.9) of the Bible App™ for BlackBerry is available now. Get it at BlackBerry App World or download it here through your browser. One feature we’re thrilled to announce is the inclusion of Simplified and Traditional Chinese, right in the interface! If you know anyone who’d like a free, easy-to-read, easy-to-share Bible in Chinese, please let them know about the Bible App, powered by YouVersion.
All around, we’ve worked really hard to make this a terrific release, packed with improvements:
- To give you a better overall reading experience, we’ve added headings, translation notes, even the words of Christ in red where the translation provides them. You can also change the font directly inside the Bible reader now.
- The Arabic translation is now right-aligned, making it much easier to read.
- Besides Simplified and Traditional Chinese, we’ve also added German and French interface support.
- We updated and improved our Spanish interface, so it should be easier for native Spanish speakers.
- And of course, what would any release be without bug fixes and performance enhancements?
Do you love reading the Bible on your BlackBerry? Have you told your friends about it yet? Please consider sharing your favorite Bible App features on Facebook and Twitter. We’d be honored if you’d show your friends how easy the Bible App is to get and how it works. (Especially friends whose native language isn’t English.)
Comments are closed.