After the announcement of the Bible App™ version 3.3 release for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, we promised we’d give you specific tips on how you could get the most out of it. First, we covered Bible Reader updates. Today, we’ll tell you about enhancements to Sign in, Sign up, and integrated Technical Support.
- Sign in is cleaner and offers more options, such as signing in with either your email address or username.
- Sign up now lets you sign up for a free YouVersion account using your Facebook login, saving you time:
- You won’t have to verify your email address, and
- Your YouVersion account connects automatically to your Facebook account, making it easy to share the Bible App, verses, or Bible plans with your friends.
- Now you can access Technical Support from directly inside the Bible App. When you email Support from within the Bible App, your request automatically includes information that helps our team quickly troubleshoot your issue.
|Also from directly inside the Bible App, you can:
- View solutions to Frequently Asked Questions from the YouVersion knowledgebase.
- Watch video tutorials, and
- See recent tweets on known issues from @YouVersionHelp, YouVersion’s official support account on Twitter.
Still don’t have your Apple device updated to the latest release of the Bible App? What are you waiting for? You can get it right now in the iTunes App Store. And be sure to come back tomorrow to learn all about the brand-new highlighting features and exciting updates to bookmarks! These much-requested, new and updated features promise to make your experience connecting with the Bible through the Bible App richer than ever before.
This post is also available in:
Portuguese Russian Korean