Wow, it’s been quite a week for the YouVersion community! Our announcement that you’ve downloaded the Bible App on more than 10 million devices made a big splash with major headlines—here are just a few:
- VentureBeat – God Comes to the Smartphone
- GigaOM – What if the Apostles Developed an iPhone App?
- New York Times – God Comes to the Smartphone: Bible App YouVersion Grabs 10M Users
- Christian Post – YouVersion Bible App Users Grow to 10.7 Million
- Christian Today – Bible app users challenged to spend 1 billion minutes reading the Bible
Then, so many of you showed up at the YouVersion Webcast that we were a trending topic in the U.S. on Twitter! If you missed it, you can catch the webcast in this post.
And in case you haven’t had a chance to get a good look at it yet, we wanted to share an infographic that gives you a little more insight into the 3.5+ billion minutes you’ve spent engaging with the Bible on YouVersion. (view below)
Thanks a million (or make that 10+ million) for all you’re doing to creatively use and share the Bible App. We can’t wait to see how God works through you in this next season to help more and more people fall in love with His word.
Comments are closed.