Brand-new Version 3.7* of the Bible App for Android is in the Android App Market now. While we’ve fixed some bugs in this update, more importantly, we’ve brought you several great new features:
- Reading Plan Reminders. Schedule the Bible App to pop up your Reading Plan whenever it’s most convenient for you.
- User Profile View. Coming for the first time to the Bible App for Android, now you can work with your account settings all in one place—name, profile image, contact information, and more. You can even browse your Friends’ profiles and the profiles of people who are following you.
- More Privacy Controls. When people view your profile, you can control whether they can see the reading plan(s) you’re subscribed to.
- Better Language Support. We’ve improved the way Bible text displays for Greek, Armenian, Khmer, and Bengali.
We’ve even integrated a few commonly-used features directly into the Bible App, previously available only through the YouVersion.com website:
- Password Reminder. If you forget your YouVersion password, you can have the Bible App send a message to your email of record to help you reset it.
- Password Change. Change your password from right inside in the Bible App.
- Notification Preferences. Tell YouVersion which of your account actions you want to trigger messages to you.
Spread the word! The Bible App for Android makes it easy to share your journey through the Bible with your friends—from inside the app—whether you’re posting to Facebook or Twitter, or sending an email or text. Consider showing your friends the Bible App on your device, or even offering to help them install it on theirs. A new release of the Bible App can be a great conversation starter!
*This release supports Android version 1.6 and higher, as well as Apps2SD.